Jeremy D Brooks is a writer, producer, director, and actor.
He is raising two wonderful daughters on the outskirts of Las Vegas, NV. He is co-owned by an Alaskan Malamute and two cats.
His works are primarily literary and dark fiction, but he also enjoys creating articles and essays on topics such as business, literature, music, new media, secularism, and art.
- “Billy Don’t Like Clowns”–Lost Innocence: A Niteblade Anthology (2008)
- “Clearing”–Abandoned Towers (2008)
- “Horrific Romance Classifieds”–Innsmouth Free Press (2010)
- “Show and Tell”–Hint Fiction Anthology (2010)
- “The duke didn’t network, and neither am I, pilgrim”–Examiner.com (2009)
- “Tip for the new economy: remember who’s in charge”–Examiner.com (2009)
- “Mob rule and internet PR”–Examiner.com (2009)
- “I asked my doctor about telecommuting”–Examiner.com (2009)
Older blog entries can be found at the now-depreciated Gristle and Smoke blog.
He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org